About Me

My photo
People say you shouldn't tempt fate...I say fate should not tempt me

Saturday, June 30, 2012

My little Sister graduates College..Tear!!

On June 17th my little sister Natasha R Mackey born in 1990 graduated from Oregon State University! I know what your thinking how could this be that kids born in the 90's are graduating college, I know right scary! Her ceremony was very special cause the gest speaker was the first lady Michelle Obama, so it was wonderful to get to see her revive a daploma in this once in a life time opertnity! Seeing my sister so happy and excited was moving, I dont think I have ever seen that big of a smile on her face for a whole 7hrs lol!
Standing in line to be seated!
Time has just moved by so fast, I swear it was just yesterday that she graduated high school or even just yesterday that I graduated high school. No no no its been 6yrs since high school for me, where dose it all go from here? Well here is my little sister, I just dont think im ready to let her be this old. Plus her 22nd Birthday is in two weeks...WHAT! No wonder I have gray hair!
Michelle Obama speaking

Cold Michelle, Mom, & Aunt Luann

Me & Dad

Me & Mike

Mother & Daughter

Dad, Tush & Mom

Aunt Luann, Tush & Uncle Donald
I cant say much more about it cause ill start crying but we are all so proud and what an amazing little sister I have!

No comments: