About Me

My photo
People say you shouldn't tempt fate...I say fate should not tempt me

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Motorcycle Day

Today was an event called Motorcycle Visibility Day on OSU campus, Mikes company Premier Motogear hosts a booth at it every year and for the last 2yrs in a row I have gone to it!

Not many people know but I Love motorcycles (except Harleys not sure why just grow up hating them) its a little unknown obsession of mine so of course when I get the chance to hang out around them all day with some really fun guys/girls I am all over it! Plus I get to hear my boyfriend moto-geek out & its attractive how smart that kid is ;). I have a little bit of an adrenaline junkie in me but most of the time I can keep her under control!

 I guess now I have been dubbed the unofficial "umbrella girl" of this event. Its basically eye candy along with the bikes, but lets face it we're in Oregon and the most skin I show is my face lol! Besides I have to shamelessly promote the bike shop so I am in full head to toe gear that they sell! Its a pretty fun day and a lot of people showed up to display their rides in the quad! Here are some fun pictures!

Umbrella Girl!
We had a great turn out on display!
I really like this white Kawasaki ZX6
Last but certainly not least is Mikes bike we refer to her as Roxy! She is my favorite bike but I'm a little biased, its one one the reasons I had to hang around with Mike after I met him! One of the fist times I came over to his house he made me homemade sushi ( yeah I know!) and took me on a night ride! Amazing! Only occasionally does my junkie side come out and I make Mike drive faster!

Our second kid Roxy!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

This was fun! I wish I could have stayed longer. Or that the weather would have been better. I think I'm going to save up some money to take the class, then we should both go buy wicked bikes and be the hottest motorcycle chicks around :)

Emme said...

I am already the hottest motorcycle chick out there lol! I look dam fine on the back of the r1 but I will totally practice with you once you get your endorsement and maybe get a bike of my own one day! Dad still has the Honda Hawk to practice on!