About Me

My photo
People say you shouldn't tempt fate...I say fate should not tempt me

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Zombie party!

Happy 40th Birthday Eric!
This is how far behind in my blogging I am, I am about to tell you the fun things I did 3 weekends ago! Believe me this may be old news but its good news lol! Saturday 21st to be exact I helped a good family friend Michelle throw a 40th Birthday party for her husband Eric (another long time family friend). We all decided to go with a Zombie theme..I know who would have guessed, we are a little crazy about that stuff lol! We decorated the in tire house with zombie stuff, and all the food was themed as well..Take a look... 

Maggot Meatballs... aka Turkey Meatballs in red sauce

Complete w/flies! They were good!

Gang Green Brain...aka guacamole

w/ flies as well!
That's just a taste of the nasty stuff we came up with I also made Severed arm w/open wound lol...aka spinach dip in bread bowl..

severed arm w/ open wound

Add caption
This party was awesome and yes we are sick & twisted at times! We had a blast, and later that night we played Zombies cause its not a zombie party unless you kill something lol! It was not just the food that made this party...oh no we had some awesome decor to boot!

The zombie table cloth says Lets Paint the Town Dead

took card board boxes and mad them look like wood planks

used zombie shooting targets on the doors to make it look like they were breaking in!

Zombies every where!
We just love putting on themed parties! 

1 comment:

Jessica Jarrell said...

This looks like so much fun! I love all the food, it's freakin' awesome!