About Me

My photo
People say you shouldn't tempt fate...I say fate should not tempt me

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Run...Stop...Run...Stop

I have had one of those crazy days where all I did was put things in my calender. I know everyone knows those days where every time you turn around someone else is asking you to do something and your answer is "oh let me look at my calender..." "Why yes! I can do that on such & such date." I have been booking app & activities well into August, It seems tonight I am already tired from doing the things I have planed but have not done yet lol! With all that being said its nice to feel like your wanted by people, and be that busy at work! Sure don't leave a lot of wiggle room though for some small unplanned adventures but knowing me ill find a way to sneak them in!
 
I do have some huge news! My little sister is graduating on June 17th from Oregon State University, and has informed everyone that she has decided to walk in the ceremony! Her reasoning is because Michelle Obama will be giving the commencement address which is a once in a life time opportunity, very cool but I think she is just super excited to be done! Oh geeze the lil one will be graduating COLLEGE seems like only yesterday she was graduating high school.

What a goober! Now she is graduating from the big leagues! I am so proud of her, she has pushed herself so hard to make this happen and her road has not been easy. On top of all the other shit she has accomplished along the way like...Getting her privet pilots licence! Yep my sister fly's planes, its pretty freaking sweet! Now I just have to hold back the tears from her accomplishments and from me feeling old ;) where in the hell did time go!


I have to give a little shot out tonight to my amazing man Mike! He has just been a trooper though all of this, letting me sink my calender to his calender every 5 seconds and being totally game for everything I throw at him! Than on top of that grabbing me some food even after I said that tonight was a YoYo (your on your own) dinner night and "not to worry about me" famous last words!

I Rawr You GIR!



3 comments:

Jessica Jarrell said...

Oh, I am so jealous that you are going to get to see Michelle Obama speak. I think your sister made a good decision, that is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I'm glad you are so busy at work. Busy= lots of $$$! :)

Emme said...

Yeah she did make a good decision , its going to be a an experiance not many people get! I just cant beleive it already!

Melissa S. said...

Aw congrats to her--that's so so amazing!!! We're not old haha just aging fabulously :)