About Me

My photo
People say you shouldn't tempt fate...I say fate should not tempt me

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter Everyone!

Its not even 8am and I am already procrastinating the making of homemade rolls and individual lemon cheese cake fruit tarts. oh man I have to get going lol! I just don't want to move from my couch with my warm coffee! I wish I had some pictures of Easter through the years but none that exists on computer yet...

2hrs later...I am done with the fruit tarts and they are chilling in the fridge, Mike and I make a good team! I will post recipe later on my whats cooking page.
The roll dough is rising and i am back to relaxing on the couch with Mike before I have to shower bake rolls and get ready for Easter lunch/dinner with mikes sister (Angela) and brother-in-law(Travis)! Its going to be a nice Easter, we get to see Angie for the 1st time since her big baby news and soon we get to find out the sex!! than its quilt making time for me!

Enjoy your Easter everyone! I know Tajuan did!
Tajuan waiting so patiently for his Easter gift!

Really enjoying chewing on his Easter bunny!

2 comments:

Melissa S. said...

Those look amazing! You should definitely send me the recipe!!!

Jessica Jarrell said...

By the way, those fruit tarts? OMG, they look soooo yummy! I bet they were gooood!