About Me

My photo
People say you shouldn't tempt fate...I say fate should not tempt me

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanks"giving"

This is one of my favorite weeks of the year! Thursday thanksgiving we stuff our face with food, Friday is shopping till we drop, & Saturday is Civil War football! Mostly because of the Black Friday shopping I get to do with my entire family & the yummy pumpkin pie! I'm super excited today, we just received our adopted family from Community Outreach and we got a single mom with 5 boys! It's going to be so much fun shopping for them, It's our tradition every year for as long as I can remember, this year something extra special is happening. My family & I get to share our tradition with the community, the Gazette Times & Albany Democrat Harold want to join us on Black Friday to experience it & possibly do an article about us! I mean how cool is that! I hope more people get to make a new tradition of there own & help there community! It's something fun that we love to do & we never wanted any recognition from it, but its nice that someone thought our story was special!

On another note I'm nervous for our Civil War it's going to be a close game I feel & since I'm a Duck that works & spends most of my time in a Beaver town ;) I really need my duckies to win big for me so I don't have to take a bunch of trash talk from people lol! Go Ducks!


No comments: