About Me

My photo
People say you shouldn't tempt fate...I say fate should not tempt me

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Shopping for a Cause!

My Family & I made the front news of both the Albany Democrat Herald & Gazette Times news paper just under the crease! It was a very well wrote story by Kyle Odegard who also braved the Black Friday crowds with us!

http://democratherald.com/news/local/article_37f6b310-35e0-11e2-b3fd-001a4bcf887a.html

It was so sweet of someone to care about our family story & that Community Outreach got to have their story out there also! More people need to know what they can do & this is a fun way to give back! Thank you again to everyone involved! Also thank you to my wonderful Mom Linda & Aunt Luann for giving our families the wonderful tradition, memories & ability to continue this amazing gift of giving! I have to say now that I'm older I grow to love Black Friday shopping almost more than Christmas Day!!

No comments: