About Me

My photo
People say you shouldn't tempt fate...I say fate should not tempt me

Monday, April 2, 2012

Reading

I am finally making some time for reading! I have been reading this serious called the Lying Game Novel by Sara Shepard. Its been very good and a quick read..except for the second one I have not had a chance to finish it with the 3rd book already out and talk of the 4th coming out :(


I started the 1st one Called the Lying Game in December when I got it for Christmas 2010
#1
When I finished it I was excited to read book #2 Never Have I Ever, which didn't come out until July 2011 so I pre ordered on amazon and got it the day it came out...(no I did not get so into it that I had to watch the TV show)
#2
I was sure I was going to finish this one before the next one came out, so that I went slow on this one. It was a little too slow I think. Now the 3rd book came out Feb 2012 Two Truths & A Lie so I am behind a bit. Thanks to my amazing boyfriend & amazon he got it ordered for me and it will be here any day...Now to finish the 2nd book lol!
#3
Now lets see if I can get this one read before book #4 Hide & Seek is expected to come out in July 2012?
#4
Here is to an afternoon reading in the little bit of sun coming through the windows!!

No comments: