About Me

My photo
People say you shouldn't tempt fate...I say fate should not tempt me

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools!

Well I have no jokes to play on anyone today (sad face) but I have been busy baking up a storm and revamping the blogs look! I loved how it looked before and it was totally my style but I also have a softer side, plus my old eyes were having trouble looking at it all the time! So walla I came up with a theme that had some of my favorite color combinations on it!

I added a new treat to my Whats Cookin page! Its peanut butter chocolate chip mini cupcakes!
Oh they were so tasty!
I can not believe its April already I am having a very hard time keeping up on this calender day/week thing I think my mind is still stuck back in the middle of March (hurry up mind my body needs you lol)! I am hopping spring is right around the corner, this rainy gray wet snowy stuff ain't cutting it. let me give you an example of what happened to good old Oregon valley peps on March 21st-22nd..

Woke up on Wednesday 21st not really expecting anything out of the ordinary. Looked outside to judge the weather and bam was hit with a bright white light (no I was not having an out of body experience) but in fact it had snowed ALL night! WTF..
Not just a light dusting either
My poor tulips
I ok well its not so bad and the roads were clear enough that I had to still make it to my doctors app this day. Blah blah after all that and I got to work most of my clients for that day started canceling boo on them. At worked it snowed all dam day, non stop not one break but it was not sticking on the ground cause it was too wet & warm. later that night when I got home (7:30) still no stopping & the temperature was dropping and now the snow was starting to stick to the roads..
Wednesday evening out our front door
 Where dose the yard & sidewalk stop and the street begin? Yes it continued to snow non stop, it was beautiful but not what I really was hopping for as the weather for the 2nd day of spring. Lets move on to Tuesday morning...

Eye popping 4" of snow right out the door
The street was much and driving to work sucked! but by 2:00 it was mostly all melted and we were having non stop rain with lots of flooding! Yeah!

3 comments:

Jessica Jarrell said...

I'm sorry about all the crappy weather. I talked to my mom today and she is sooooo sick of the rain. She says she has cabin fever lol

Emme said...

I have cabin fever too! I want to get out so bad but I cant even work in the garage cause it so cold! Send us some sun!!

Emme said...

BTW thanks for the sun lol! ;)