About Me

My photo
People say you shouldn't tempt fate...I say fate should not tempt me

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Morning Addiction!

Hi my name is Meaghan and I have a morning addiction..

My morning addiction goes way beyond coffee, I find myself waking up every morning now around 7:30am walking into the kitchen starting my Krieger coffee maker looking at my morning hair in the mirror and by the time I sit on the couch to flip on the TV for maybe the "News"... It's on!! exactly at 8:00 on TLC...Say Yes to the Dress! I get sucked in every time and I love it!
I just cant help myself! The one thing that always gets me is how much the complain and than how much they spend on dresses AHHHHHH! Maybe I just don't get it yet cause I have never been there but I would never make my family pay these crazy amounts on a dress you where for a few hrs on one day! I still love to watch other people spend crazy amounts of money on them lol!

The best part is right after all the pretty dresses What Not to Wear comes on! Its a beautiful morning and poor Mike (he likes it) lol has to suffer through it all!

3 comments:

Jessica Jarrell said...

I love What Not To Wear! Jerame's family tells me they are going to submit me because I wear jeans, a layering tank, and American Eagle hoodies everyday. LOL

Emme said...

That would be fun except for the parts were thery tell you that you look bad lol! sonds like me..everyday jeans VS v-neck tee and a cardigan!

Jessica Jarrell said...

I love VS v-neck tees! I have like 10 of them!