About Me

My photo
People say you shouldn't tempt fate...I say fate should not tempt me

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Whats the Trend...Continued

Okay so I have to bitch a little..maybe a lot about cloths shopping. I spent last Sunday at the Washington Square Mall that I had never been to up until now. Its a HUGE mall with every store a girl could want in it, H&M, Forever 21, Macy's, Nordstroms, VS, Sephora... you get the picture. Yet, now get this, I found one pair of work pants a cardigan and a work blazer...WTF I know! Here comes the bitching, the "trends" that are going on for my "age group" are terrible either that or I am now to old to shop in these stores. In fashion they say if you have worn the style once and it comes back than you are too old to wear it again. In most cases I agree, except for the case that I CAN'T be that old yet for trends to be coming back around that I wore when I was a kid. Let me give you some examples...

The styles you can find @ Forever 21 now




Sad fact is I must be too old cause nothing about these things say professional woman. Point 2 is I have worn almost every one of these outfits since I was 5-Middle school, they were not cute than and they are not cute now..So why the hell are they coming back????? Maybe if I were someone with No boobs, No hips, No butt and No belly it would be fine...ugh

2 comments:

Jessica Jarrell said...

I didn't know Washington Square had a H&M now, I still have never got to go in one of those stores! And don't worry, the only thing I can by from Forever 21 is jewelry. I am over the hill to them :)

Emme said...

Yeah I found more stuff that I liked at the Ross Dress for Less in albany on the Miss side lol! I do still love H&M the one they put in @ washington square is very small. Next time your visiting ill take you up to the H&M in pioneer place its huge!