About Me

My photo
People say you shouldn't tempt fate...I say fate should not tempt me

Monday, February 6, 2012

New Blog for a New Me!!

I started this blog for the wrong reasons 4yrs ago, so I have changed it completely and started over with a new look & also a new attitude! Let me just say a little bit about myself so you some what understand what "will be" at times totally random blogging!

I'm just about to turn 25yrs young in 21 days 6 1/2 hours give or take lol! Guess you can say I'm feeling a (mid) midlife crises breakdown coming on. Not quite sure how I got to 25, memories are starting to become a little fuzzy but also not sure if I'm ready to be 25 yet. seems like its come too soon, there is much more I want to accomplish 1st, guess that's why I still have 75 more! I live in beautiful, green bipolar weather state of Oregon with my little man Tajuan aka bubba or T-man or rubber_ducky1(his call sign)
 (he's really my little 4yr old Yorkie but he is known around town as the grand puppy)

Also in my life is my best friend/soul mate Mike! He is everything I lack & need while also straightening everything I am! Both my boys make everyday an adventure with laughs, they mean the world to me and I wouldn't trade them for anything!! We all live in a small 2 bedroom duplex a block away from my alma mater, kinda strange feeling walking Tajuan past it but really nice family area! There will be a lot to post cause it seems like I'm always moving and starting on a new project/adventure with every day I wake & this is the way I LOVE to live my life!

Mike & I @ his surprise 25th birthday pirate themed party

1 comment:

Jessica Jarrell said...

Yay! I am excited you got your blog up and going! Enjoy your 20's girl, they go so fast! I will probably blink and be 30 tomorrow *Tear* lol, I am looking forward to random blogging! :)