About Me

My photo
People say you shouldn't tempt fate...I say fate should not tempt me

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tuesday Gaming Nights

This is going to be totally nerdy but its very exciting to my dads side of the family...Every Tuesday night my Sister, Dad, Alex, Mike and I all rendezvous at my dads place for hard cider, food and COD world @ war. For those of you who don't know what that is, its a PS3 shooting game called Call of Duty, and on it they have a zombie shooting mode that 4 people can play. We love hanging out playing and seeing how many levels we can shoot our way through before we get over run and our brains become zombie food lol! In the past level 28 was are nemesis leave and no matter what we did or what group of people were playing we could not for the life of us get past this level. Well last night was an epic night, we didn't have my dad to join us but my Sister, Alex, Mike and I played a hard core game with bullets flying and some people becoming zombie bait. Not only did we make it through level 28 but made it to the mad and crazy LEVEL 30! Oh Yes we did! It has taken us so long to get to that point and we all had our cameras ready for the moment when 30 showed up on our TV screens!!
Since my dad was not here and there are so many of our family friends who play we had to document that we actually made it to this level or they would not have believed us ;) I warned you that this was going to be totally nerdy but I absolutely love that this brings our family and friend together for a little fun!

2 comments:

Jessica Jarrell said...

Oh, that sounds like fun! We used to have "Family Dinner Night" with the Packers back when "Nip/Tuck" was on once a week. It's fun having a weekly event to look forward to. We don't have anyone here to hang out with, everyone is busy breeding lol.

Emme said...

Breeding lol, omg you are too funny! We have a problem with people wasting to much good time trying to breed here too! Guess my family knows when to quite and just have a good time lol!