About Me

My photo
People say you shouldn't tempt fate...I say fate should not tempt me

Friday, February 17, 2012

Too Many Chooses

I am having trouble deciding what I should do with my hair next. i want to keep it red but just not sure what kind of red i am looking for. Seems like people are coping my style all over right now so I feel the need to step even further outside the box...

Do I..
 ...Add some bright red highlights?

OR


...Make it a warm Nutmeg color?

OR

...Keep it the same red?

OR

Maybe go extremely bright red? 

Sometimes I wish someone would just tell me lol!

3 comments:

Jessica Jarrell said...

I really, really like the first one!

Emme said...

I took your advice Jess and i decited to go with the 1st one. Its going to be a prosses getting my hair a little more red caues i dont want to dry it out, but decited that the super red pieces on the side I would do as extentions! I am excited to finally do something new!

Jessica Jarrell said...

I think it's going to look ah-mazing! :)