About Me

My photo
People say you shouldn't tempt fate...I say fate should not tempt me

Monday, March 12, 2012

Nerd Addition Moment

I'm totally addicted to this iPhone app called Draw Something!

If you don't have it you should get it, NOW and draw with me( said in a somewhat loader high pitched voice). Its like pictionary all the time, it gives you 3 words to chose from
You pick one word and than begin drawing it! At 1st your like WTF mate but than you learn to love it and laugh off your ass at what other friends draw!
You can only chose from Black, Red, Yellow, or Blue at the beginning until you buy colors but it is just so much fun to try and make people guess what you have drawn! You get coins for each picture someone can guess of yours! So as your drawing it on the screen the app keeps everything you do as soon as you start drawing so whoever your playing with can see every funny thing you did. After your done you send it off and when ever the friend wants they can look at the picture see everything you did and try and guess! OMG its addicting!

I am an iPhone junkie and am not afraid to admit it!

No comments: