About Me

My photo
People say you shouldn't tempt fate...I say fate should not tempt me

Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

This is one of my Favorite holidays and times of the year! Tulips are in bloom, warm weather is on its way! I am pretty sure there is a lot of Irish in me, white skin, blue eyes, light hair and my family loves their alcohol! I am not a religious person by any means, even though this holiday's foundation is built from Saint Patrick bring Christianity to Ireland! The main reason I like it is that they celebrate it by eating a feast of yummy food and drinking alcohol! Every one is just a wee bit Irish on St. Paties day!
This year Mike and I are celebrating with a little pairti at me Daid house with corn beef and cabbage, Irish car bombs and of course my contribution cupcakes...not just any old cupcakes but...

Chocolate stout filled w/ Irish Whiskey Ganache, & topped w/ Baily's Irish Cream frosting!

Yes its so amazing it needed to be in bold underlined print! If you want the recipe and to see how they turned out it will be on my Whats Cooking page under March 17th! One cute little romantic side note is I had my 1st kiss with Mike on St. Paties day 2011, Guess its the luck of the Irish ;)!!

1 comment:

Jessica Jarrell said...

I want that recipe!!! lol