About Me

My photo
People say you shouldn't tempt fate...I say fate should not tempt me

Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Midnight Snack

This recipe is going to sound a tiny bit wired but you cant knock it till you try it. This is my sweet tooth curving snack recipe and it tastes just like a warm oatmeal cookie!
(TYT)=To Your Taste
Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal
Take 1/4 cup oatmeal
mix in Milk (TYT) about 1/4 cup for me
cook 1min again depending on your oatmeal preference (creamy or runny)


Than when its nice and warm add in about a Table spoon creamy peanut butter (TYT)

and a sprinkle of mini chips (TYT) mix all together and let the chocolate melt.


Take a big bite and enjoy! Its so good and not as bad as a cookie so snack on!

2 comments:

Jessica Jarrell said...

This makes me want a peanut butter cup :) Bad!

Emme said...

Thats why you have oatmeal instead! fills you up and gives you that sweet thing you crave!..You have chocolate chip muffins to eat!