About Me

My photo
People say you shouldn't tempt fate...I say fate should not tempt me

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Snow Days

Well I was hopping for a snow day today but as typical Oregon weather goes it snowed at night/early in the morning and now we only have a small dusting with the sun out melting it all way (sad face).
All I wanted was a day of cold so I could cuddle up and watch movies! oh well I'll just enjoy my morning coffee and hope maybe my clients will cancel lol! I could totally use another day of movies and baking!

2 comments:

Jessica Jarrell said...

It sure looks pretty though! And it's better than a day of being on tornado watch. How was your birthday? Pictures???

Emme said...

It is very pretty, thats why I wanted to stay home in it! I cant not even immagine being near a tornato it would make my heart stop!

You know i didnt end up taking very many picture but i do have a few ill post soon!